to:Intermediate Spanish I - SP 201-1C, Spring 2019
Feb. 09, 2019
Oral presentation 1 Int I.pdf
TEST GRAMMAR VOC 1 Int I.pdf
ACCORDING TO OUR SYLLABUS, NEXT TESTS UNTIL THE MIDTERM EXAMS WEEK ARE THE FOLLOWING (Check the dates on page 9 on the syllabus):
COMPOSITION 1: I cannot tell you the precise question, but the subject will be related to the following contents covered in class
1) Your personal data, inlcuding your major (do you know its name in Spanish?)
2) What you find difficult in the university (using the verb "costar")
3) How you feel when you are in class (using the verbs "sentir" y "sentirse", "dar")
3) Advice for students in your same situation.
4) Anecdotes in past tenses.
5) Use of "desde", "desde hace", "hace que".
READING AND LISTENING COMPREHENSION TEST 1: The texts will be about he same subjects above.
ORAL PRESENTATION 1: I am attaching a document with instructions.
GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY TEST 1: I am attaching a document showing questions very similar to the ones in the test. We have not covered the lesson 4 yet. I will let you know what questions related to that lesson can be on the test, depending on our timing.
Copyright © 1998-2022 ThinkWave, Inc. All rights reserved.