to:Elementary Spanish II - SP 102-1C, Spring 2019, Elementary Spanish II - SP 102-2C, Spring 2019
Feb. 09, 2019
TEST GRAMMAR VOC I Examples.pdf
Oral presentation 1 Elem II.pdf
ACCORDING TO OUR SYLLABUS, NEXT TESTS UNTIL THE MIDTERM EXAMS WEEK ARE THE FOLLOWING (Check the dates on page 9 on the syllabus):
COMPOSITION 1: I cannot tell you the precise question, but the subject will be related to personal presentations (it might be about yourself or about a friend of yours), where you can introduce all these contents covered in class (practice at home writing some sentences about these issues and you will be ready for the composition):
1) General data (name, nationality, address, age, etcetera).
2) Activities for your daily life (wake up, take a shower, have breakfast, etcetera) and their time or frequency ("at nine", "often", etcetera).
3) Personality related to those routines (being lazy, hard worker, picky, etcetera).
4) Things you want to do in Madrid ("I want to go to museums", "I want to practice sports", etcetera)
5) Reasons to study in Madrid ("I study Spanish here because I like to learn languages", "I study here because of my parents", "I study here to meet from other countries", etcetera).
READING AND LISTENING COMPREHENSION TEST 1: The texts will be about he same subjects above, and probably the verb "gustar" too, if we have the time to cover it (I will let you know if we can make it).
ORAL PRESENTATION 1: I am attaching a document with instructions.
GRAMMAR AND VOCABULARY TEST: I am attaching a document showing questions very similar to the ones in the test (we have covered neither the lesson 5 nor the last question of lesson 6 yet: I will let you know if those questions can be on the test or not).
Copyright © 1998-2022 ThinkWave, Inc. All rights reserved.