to:Intermediate Spanish I - SP 201-1C, Fall 2020
Sept. 21, 2020
1) If you could not post on our blog for Monday, do it now for Wednesday. If you did not get your book, do it now too.
2) Begin to work with the documents "Presente de indicativo. Preguntas" and "Presente de indicativo. Respuestas" you can find in another message I sent you. Remember you don't have to hand it in, it is your for your personal work. On Wednesday we will begin to work with past tenses and it is not easy, so it would be wonderful if you feel confident with your conjugation in Present (and there are many irregular verbs, as you remember).
3) Review the document about "Desde, desde hace, hace que, llevo". Read my corrections in our padlet (remember the link is in our blog): I have written your texts again in the comments of your posts on that padlet.
4) There were many mistakes on that padlet, so we have to go on practising on those contents:
4. 1. Find the mistakes (there can be several in one sentence or just one):
4.2. Complete with Desde, desde hace, hace que, llevo:
Copyright © 1998-2022 ThinkWave, Inc. All rights reserved.