to:Intermediate Spanish I - SP 201-1C, Fall 2020
Sept. 24, 2020
Your homework! (this time, basically studying):
1) Review the contents for lesson 1 (I wrote an outline on the whiteboard last class, do you remember?) Please, don't procrastinate, it is impossible to memorize all these things the day before the tests. And be self-demanding when you study. If you don't understand something, I will be pleased to help you. Remember you can read my correcciones for the padlet exercise in the comments section of each post (https://padlet.com/evagarcia14/dla7h9q36i96g5gk).
2) Review the present tense with the documents I uploaded to Thinkwave some days ago.
3) Email me the sentences you wrote in groups (the exercise where you talked about music, history, geography... and you made up a lie).
4) Review the pretérito indefinido with the document you will find here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v3cO-qKeE8m0eO6dkujmPnA9dS_dqLSu/view?usp=sharing (for some reason, Thinkwave does not allow me to upload files since yesterday, so I have decided to upload it to my drive and share it with you)
4) Go on practicing the pretérito indefinido with:
Copyright © 1998-2022 ThinkWave, Inc. All rights reserved.