Jan. 13, 2015
Watermark Doc (3).docx
TUESDAY JANUARY 13, 2015
• Congratulations to Jordan Bushey for winning the prestigious Eastern States wrestling tournament and also being named Most Outstanding Wrestler!!
• Reminder that Leadership Lunch will meet today 10th period.
• Wouldn’t it be great if there were a place where you could go to see all the photos from the school year, and even add your own? Well, now there is! It’s our school’s digital Time Capsule at ReplayIt.com. Download the ReplayIt app, available for iPhone and Android and start sharing your photos to the yearbook staff today. Don’t forget , when you buy your yearbook it now comes with access to the digital Time Capsule at the end of the year where you will be able to see all the extra photos that were uploaded on ReplayIt.com for years to come.
• Congratulations to everyone who participated in the past Friday’s spelling bee. Everyone did a wonderful job! Our 7th grade runner up was Tommy Dubay and our 8th grade runner up was Jacob Andre. The 7th grade winner was Lauryn Clary and the 8th grade winner was Riley Luck, who was also the Peru Junior High Scholl spelling bee Champion. Both Lauryn and Riley will represent Peru Junior High in the Regional Spelling Bee coming in March. If you see any of these students, please congratulate them!
• The Library will be closed periods 5, 6, and 7 today.
• From the Varsity Club:
- Revilino Hendricks had 13 points with 8 rebounds to lead the basketball team over NCCS. Camden Rock added a double-double with 12 points and 10 rebounds.
- Jonathan Bowman led the bowling team to a 10 to nothing win over Moriah. Briaunna Varno rolled a 583 series to lead the girls over Moriah.
- Get out and support your Indians as the Girls basketball team faces Saranac Lake, and the wrestling team is at Beekmantown.
- Any students needing transportation for a regents exams, please come to the main office to fill out a bus request form.
- There will be a Junior Class meeting Tuesday, January 20th. It will be our first prom committee meeting, so please attend to voice your opinion and sign up to help.
- History Day Club teams should meet 10th period in the Library on Wednesday or Thursday.
- There will be a NAHS meeting Wednesday, 19th period, in Mr. Wilson’s room. All members must attend.
Copyright © 1998-2022 ThinkWave, Inc. All rights reserved.