(1) Lecture: Sins Against Hope
(2) Reading: Fr. Connell’s article on Hope. Students read and keyword outline chapter.
(3) Homework: Finish reading and keyword outlining the chapter by Fr. Connell
(1) Writing Assignment: Sins against Hope
(2) Lecture: Nature of Charity: Formal and Material Objects
(3) Reading: Lewis "On Charity"
(4) Homework: Reading and questions Lewis's "On Charity"
(1) Finish Discussion on the Nature of Charity
(2) Reading: St. Thomas Question XLIV of II-II of Summa
(3) Homework: Finish reading and answer questions on St. Thomas
(1) Discussing St. Thomas Question XLIV of the Summa: Charity
(2) No Homework