to:Literature & Comp., 8th
Sept. 16, 2012
Monday, 17 September 2012
• Discuss Huckleberry Finn Ch. 26-27
• Chapter Analysis Assignment: remaining chapters (28-43) will be assigned to students (2 chapters per student). Students must summarize and title each of the 2 chapters they are assigned. They must also note any sources of tension/conflict in each chapter, and write 3 discussion questions for each chapter.
HW: Finish analysis of first assigned chapter for Wednesday.
Wednesday, 19 September 2012
• Discuss Huckleberry Finn Ch. 28-35 (students present their analyses)
• Begin work on Huckleberry Finn Study Guide (handout)
HW: TEST on Huckleberry Finn next week – Friday, 28 September. Finish analysis of second assigned chapter for Monday.
Friday, 21 September 2012 – “B” DAY (NO CLASS)
Monday, 24 September 2012
• LIBRARY VISIT
• Discuss Huckleberry Finn Ch. 36-43 (students present their analyses)
• In-class time to work on Study Guide (time permitting)
HW: Continue studying for TEST on Huckleberry Finn this Friday.
Wednesday, 26 September 2012
• Finish Huckleberry Finn Study Guide, check for accuracy
• Review for test as a class
HW: Study for TEST on Huckleberry Finn this Friday.
Friday, 28 September 2012
• TEST on Huckleberry Finn
Copyright © 1998-2022 ThinkWave, Inc. All rights reserved.