New Assignment - "I changed Agriculture - Getting to Know Pioneers of the Industry"
TimeMarch 04, 2013
from:Bryan, Laura Lee
PLEASE READ ENTIRE ASSIGNMENT _ TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED FROM 2 minute minimum to 1 minute minimum
Agriculture in Our Lives Assignment on Feb 27.
1. Draw a name to research
2. Answer the following questions in a first person speech, skit or full size poster illustration.
3. What time period did / does the person live? (ex: I lived in England from 1670-1740)
4. What was the person’s contribution(s) to Agriculture? Describe how their invention / idea changed the industry.
5. What do you think might have inspired this person? (I was inspired by…)
6. What obstacles did this person have to overcome in their life or work?
Present your findings in the form of a twoONE - 1/12 minute long first person speech, skit (get creative you can dress the part, etc.) or a full poster size illustration.
DUE IN CLASS MARCH 13 – NO LATE ASSIGNMENTS ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR PARENTAL CONSULATION WITH TEACHER
Questions? Call Mrs. Bryan @ 772-631-9305