Students have embarked on what will be their final presidential project. Once again, students will be encouraged to become the man who ran the country. There is a rubric detailing what is required in the project. That rubric can be found in each student's drive. Homework for the rest of the school year will move us through the entire 20th century and will bring us up to modern times. For homework on Monday, students will answer the following questions:
1) What incident sparked the first Great War (World War I).
2) When and why did the United States enter the war?
3) What treaty ended the war?
4) What were the 14 points in the treaty?
5) What was the League of Nations, and which leader initiated the concept?
As usual, if you have any questions, pleaes feel free to drop me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.