Welcome Princeton Day Academy
It's October, are you on point?
TimeOct. 01, 2011
to:College Prep Seminar
With the first set of admissions deadlines looming, October promises to be a busy month for local high school students preparing to go to college.
- Pull Your Applications Together
- Narrow your list of colleges to approximately five to eight, and review it with your counselor. Get an application and financial aid info from each.
- Visit as many as possible.
- Make a master calendar and note: Test dates, fees and deadlines, College application due dates Required financial aid applications and their deadlines
- Recommendations, transcripts and other necessary materials
- Your high school's deadlines for application requests, such as your transcript
- Ask for recommendations.
- Give each person your resume, a stamped and addressed envelope, and any required forms.
- Write application essays and ask teachers, family members and friends to read first drafts.