Welcome to ThinkWave Support
Release Notes (new features)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is my password?
- Forgot username
- How do I start a new year with rollover?
- Import students
- Delete student
- Withdraw a student
- Additional administrator
- Transfer grades
- Invite teachers, students, and parents
- Login from your website
- How can I customize the default report card?
- Create a custom report card from scratch
- Create a custom transcript from scratch
- Round grades
- Year-round scheduling
- Delete assignment
- Delete attendance
- Unlock class
- How is ThinkWave Data hosted?
- Can I Export Data from ThinkWave?
Students and parents
Educator gradebook for solo teachers
ThinkWave Labs - Custom Reports
How is ThinkWave Data hosted?
ThinkWave data is hosted on Google App Engine, a cloud-computing platform mirrored on redundant servers. The servers are backed up constantly on multiple mirrored locations in various datacenters around the US. The data centers contain some of the highest physical security access requirement found anywhere in the world.