Welcome to ThinkWave Support
Release Notes (new features)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is my password?
- Forgot username
- How do I start a new year with rollover?
- Import students
- Delete student
- Withdraw a student
- Additional administrator
- Transfer grades
- Invite teachers, students, and parents
- Login from your website
- How can I customize the default report card?
- Create a custom report card from scratch
- Create a custom transcript from scratch
- Round grades
- Year-round scheduling
- Delete assignment
- Delete attendance
- Unlock class
- How is ThinkWave Data hosted?
- Can I Export Data from ThinkWave?
Students and parents
Educator gradebook for solo teachers
ThinkWave Labs - Custom Reports
Can I Export Data from ThinkWave?
Yes. In the Setup tab, on the bottom right (Import & Export) we provide the ability to export all grades, attendance, and custom field data in .csv format. .csv format can be opened with Microsoft Excel. Also, we recommend schools generate the report card, transcript, student summary and gradebook reports once a term in .pdf.