Welcome to ThinkWave Support
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is my password?
- Forgot username
- How do I start a new year?
- Import students
- Delete student
- Withdraw a student
- Additional administrator
- Transfer grades
- Invite teachers, students, and parents
- Login from your website
- How can I customize the default report card?
- Create a custom report card from scratch
- Create a custom transcript from scratch
- Round grades
- Year-round scheduling
- Delete assignment
- Delete attendance
- Unlock class
- How is ThinkWave Data hosted?
- Can I Export Data from ThinkWave?
Students and parents
Educator gradebook for solo teachers
ThinkWave Labs - Custom Reports
If you have forgotten your login username for ThinkWave.com, follow these instructions.
Go to ThinkWave.com and click on the “Login” button in the upper right.
On the next screen you will see a blue highlighted phrase “Forgot your password?” Click there.
Type in the email address you used to sign up for your ThinkWave account and click the “Send Reset Mail” button.
You will receive an email stating your username (case sensitive) and instructions on reseting your password if you would like to.
You do not necessarily need to reset your password if you were only looking for your username.