Welcome to ThinkWave Support
Release Notes (new features)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is my password?
- Forgot username
- How do I start a new year with rollover?
- Import students
- Delete student
- Withdraw a student
- Additional administrator
- Transfer grades
- Invite teachers, students, and parents
- Login from your website
- How can I customize the default report card?
- Create a custom report card from scratch
- Create a custom transcript from scratch
- Round grades
- Year-round scheduling
- Delete assignment
- Delete attendance
- Unlock class
- How is ThinkWave Data hosted?
- Can I Export Data from ThinkWave?
Students and parents
Educator gradebook for solo teachers
ThinkWave Labs - Custom Reports
What is my password?
Follow these instructions if you have forgotten your password.
Go to ThinkWave.com and click on the “Login” button in the upper right.
On the next screen you will see a blue highlighted phrase “Forgot your password?” Click there.
Type in the email address you used to sign up for your ThinkWave account and click the “Send Reset Mail” button.
You will then receive an email instructing you on how to reset your password.
You can find a visual demonstration of how to reset your password here