Welcome to ThinkWave Support
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is my password?
- Forgot username
- How do I start a new year?
- Import students
- Delete student
- Withdraw a student
- Additional administrator
- Transfer grades
- Invite teachers, students, and parents
- Login from your website
- How can I customize the default report card?
- Create a custom report card from scratch
- Create a custom transcript from scratch
- Round grades
- Year-round scheduling
- Delete assignment
- Delete attendance
- Unlock class
- How is ThinkWave Data hosted?
- Can I Export Data from ThinkWave?
Students and parents
Educator gradebook for solo teachers
ThinkWave Labs - Custom Reports
Withdraw a student
In the Administrator Dashboard, click on the "Students" tab at the top.
Click on the icon next to the “Enrollment Dates” tab on the right-hand side to edit enrollment dates.
Click inside the box that says “Early Withdraw” to select the date you would like to withdraw the student from the class.
As long as the student is withdrawn from a class before the last day of the term, the final grades will not appear on their transcript.
If you would like to see a video walkthrough of how to withdraw a student click here.